Q: What‘s the deal with cutting dairy and losing so much weight?
A: Lactose can cause bloating.
Q: Are all fish healthy?
A: No. Avoid tilapia, catfish, swordfish.
Q: What’s the best drink for weight loss?
A: Green tea.
Q: What is the first thing I should do when I wake up in the morning?
A: Drink a cup of water.
Q: Is wheat bread always better than white bread?
A: No. only 100% whole wheat.
Q: I am working out than ever but still not losing weight. Why not?
A: You are eating too many calories.
Q: What is the key to consuming protein?
A: Eat the recommended protein throughout the day.
Q: What is the healthiest nut to eat
Q: What is more important? The number of calories you eat or the type of calories you eat?
A: The type of calories you eat.
Q: What is the best yogurt to eat?
A: Full-fat plain Greek yogurt.
Q: What’s healthier, chicken or turkey?
Q: Does diet soda really make you fat?
A: Yes, it spikes blood sugar.
Q: What is the absolute best source of fiber?
A: Wheat bran
Q: How can I motivate myself to get to the gym?
A: Realize that you are awesome.
Q: What’s the single most important nutrition resolution I can make?
A: Eat less sugar.
Q: If there is one supplement I could take what would it be?
A: Vitamin D
Why Am I Not Losing Weight?
- You are not being consistent- for you to lose weight and keep it off, you have to change your lifestyle, your eating habit, and exercise. Being “good” for a few days will not result in permanent weight loss.
- You consume too much calorie than you need.
- You have too many excuses for not making yourself a priority.
- You are not being honest to yourself; you eat what you are not supposed to eat.
- You are not drinking enough water.